Skip to main content

bio and history

When the internet came out, I was fed every clue and indication that I was being watched by Mass Media.  It took me years to find the right website that told me it was human experimentation and surveillance issues that covered every aspect of my life.

When I was experiencing forced speech in my late twenties, I knew I needed help, so I got on medication.  I was told that if I did not stay on medication, I would lose my mind. The diagnosis was schizophrenia.  I did not listen, and thought I was well, until 2004, when I was sitting at my computer, fighting for justice on MLK day, and I emailed Ken Adachi, and he emailed back, "Are you experiencing electronic torture?"  I asked him, "What's that?"  Then within a half an hour, I was bathing in radiation coming from my computer screen, pain, and direct hold over my head, like fighting through a force field.

This continued for several weeks, at my job, at my church, at my house, at the store, plus, the trauma caused me to hear voices, but I also wasn't on meds.  I personally said to myself, Enough.  I thought my way through and out it, I was able to lessen the effects by sheer will power.

Since that time, I've experienced continuous torturous pain to the head, and only distractions will lessen it, or sea salt bath water poured over the center of my head.  Some of the worst was in 2009, and I wrote a book of poems about this pain called, This Sky I Know.

I'm under ongoing assault by the United States government, so I launched the Free Sheri! campaign as quick reminder that my life matters, and justice must be served.  Please join me on June 11th by sending out emails on my behalf.  All you have to say is, Free Sheri!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica