Skip to main content

 take the blue can as the sea with the sun in it

vibrations of whales line my body

they fizz in the foam

this may be the final figuring of depth

at the bottom near bottom or my own bottom

the race to begin anew has been chugging

enough of the stall and pretending to fix

I ran on the shore hurting then the rush of waves

thru my veins was pushing out a baby

I was born to run

but not really club foot and braces I refused

there's a dream floating maybe a bottle next time 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.