Skip to main content

Letter to USDA, Rural Development

 I bought a house from a loan from this department in 2003, and I was always good on making my payments,

but the last 3 or 4 years I lost some substantial income, plus things got bad for me personal.


I am a Suspect Target of the United States, 24/7 surveillance that goes into all of mass media/corporations/military/mafia/industry.  And this goes global!  I have been used for entertainment, inspiration, and as a walking billboard for advertisement.  Gov sold lives to media, radio, Hollywood, etc.  I lost all of my privacy, sadly,

had to raise my kids in a war zone, since the gov program is connected to the mind, neurologically

seizing and manipulating, thoughts, impluses, and experimenting on the human, especially sinister applying Direct Energy Weapons to electronically torture the survivor, excruciating pain, like fighting thru a force field, doing this everywhere, at home, at work, shopping, seeing family.  This direct application can attack any area of the body.

It has also destroyed my mind, being left with a permanent disability, paranoid schizophrenia.  forced to take psych meds to keep my sanity.

I have done years and years of community service, volunteering all over the place.  I have no criminal record.  all on my own time, and dime.

The point of my letter is this.  In this rural town, there are NO jobs, unless you want to be a cashier, something I'm not capable of doing.  Plus, this program I'm in, I'm a high profile person under a huge smear campaign.  Jobs everywhere, even in the cities, are sabotaged.  or if there are jobs, they're low paying.  If I want to commute to the cities for a better job, or better chance of a job, my car is getting older to do that drive every day.  Plus gas prices are high right now.  I believe I've heard that Biden wants to help rural America,

but I don't know his plan on what he wants to do.

This country owes me millions for what I've been thru, something I'll probably never see, unless by some act of God, the program ends, and I get out of it.  I have been fighting for justice for 27 years,  and I've made a lot of progress, but so far, it's still an open secret.

What I'm asking from you is to not let me lose my house, and consider forgiving my loan,

for the reasons listed above.

I'd  love to hear back from you in a return letter.


Comments

  1. I forgot to mention all the creative writing I've done, and not a cent or an award for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you think main thing that happened was meeting Phil, Sheri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if farmers can get it, I can get it, Phil. he says, "You're not the right skin color, Sheri." hmmm, not that again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica