Skip to main content

thru the evolution of this

 I play this game with myself, in silence, reading a face, tthem knowing, and typically not

wanting to be in it, they might say something snippet to me, and I was taking notes

of what I keep getting. the notes are somewhere.  I stopped doing it.  wrong or right?

that I use a name, typically in all of media and radio their names the way

mine has been used.  what are they thinking that I should be thinking, Thank you

sir, give me another!  I''m not looking for punishment back,

but it's  what I'm left with

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.