Skip to main content

What I'm hearing on NPR

So Trump's former lawyer is saying he lied to Congress to protect Trump, why is the truth so hard for these people? Trump says he's never had any business dealings with Russia, I guess to him that doesn't include real estate, the whole way that Jared and Ivanka got their money. And how the whole family gets away with not paying taxes is probably a bigger issue than this whole Russia probe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.