Skip to main content

The adventure of a good long think

The adventure of a good long think 

The day we set to wings 
We knew the hours would soar 
Highs and lows and on any branch 
Catching up to a steady look 
From the above too clear there 
To trace roots when wonder 
In the wind stirred our senses 
Back to the design of our own nature 
Pitted against recent storms 
And muddied steps of personal elements 
Here we are looking out windows 
Where trees stand in salute 
To the good fight 

-S.Grutz 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.