Skip to main content

the landline phone

 at work, if I walk by a phone, or get near it, it rings,

and then someone answers and no one is there.

this has happened several times due to surveillance,

including the other day at my drug screening,

the receptionist, or anyone, acts like this is no big deal,

but I know the truth.  Also, when I had my own landline,

I used to get the one ring phone calls, and my parents

got that too, and blamed it on my brother's girlfriend,

but no, and he even told them she wasn't doing it,

and I told them what it really was, and all I got was silence.

these days on my cell phone, I get many calls that I answer

with no one there.  Phil says this is some of telemarketing glitch,

or some kind of bot, but no.  I told my phone company I wanted protection

but she said, "If it's the government, they can do whatever they want."

well fuck no, they can't!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica