Skip to main content

"We only serve Bud Light." What the heck, you're a Mexican restaurant, I'll take a Dos Exiois.

 Your man, Sheri.  he's in his element when he's going against you on everything you say.

Sanchos of Davenport, Iowa is worse than Rudy's Tacos.  I just wasted 23 bucks, Phil, and all your bitching.  Did you scream, Sheri, And you get Free Sex!  ha, yeah I did.  would have done well in Hollywood, not so well in these Davenport, Iowa whatever.

Comments

  1. Sheri, small brains in Davenport, Iowa. They should have had a showcase of all the imports, everywhere. how do we all become common.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.