Skip to main content

Dave comes home from Alaska after 6 months, there to me, a truck, and I had secured a place to live on Section 8, he comes here with 50 bucks on him. what exactly was he doing up there.

 always knew it'd be like this.  I see Julia Kiple from the dorms out walking in Iowa City when the kids and me were in the rental house, and I invite her in, she does not say, Cute kids, Sheri, she says,

Julianna just a baby, Lucy.  I may have said something about or asking about her being a single mom too, and Julia said, She's getting married, Sheri.

none of my college friends liked Dave.

well, I never asked Them for permission.

it's funny, now that I'm with Phil, my mom says Dave was a really nice.

that's not how she felt about him at the time.  she didn't like him either.

until one day when we were dating, I crying hard, probably over Will,

and he sat down with me and asked, Do you want to do a suicide pact?

I jumped up, dried my tears, totally snapped out of it.

I know he remembers that.

not sure why it was still bad in Kansas City, thought

about agreeing with him then, thought about taking

a whole bottle of aspirin, pretty sure I didn't, think

I poured them in the toilet but left the empty bottle out so he could see it.

sure hope I didn't take all those.

wasn't exactly trying to get pregnant, but we were inconsistent on birth control.

parents came to get me outta there after I told them the friend I was giving a ride

home from work was stabbed to death in his recliner.  I was doing good at that time,

had a decent cafeteria job, and weekends doing banquets, where I could finally get food, for free.

went to their house in Grand Mound,  ummm, yes, I am pregnant.

I tell Dave on the phone, he comes to their house sometime later,

not sure how he got there, but he shows up with a purple mohawk

that his friends there did while he was passed out.

I'm thinkin', not sure what I'm gonna do.

the final decision was, give birth.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica