Skip to main content

When I was very healthy, a few years ago, before I was bullied physically and verbally out of my job over my mental illness, these mind control behavioral modifications were not needed. There were head aches, but not electric headaches. The thought again of being a good looking sex slave was high on their list. The thought that the watch was interesting, and that fighting wasn't needed, just to live my life and not be bothered. There is some truth, since I'm depleted in nutrients, though I eat lots of veggies and salads, beer consumption is the only numbing agent. I'd like to think I can change, and get back to where I was and see about playing by their rules.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.