Skip to main content

Silly Jokes by Sheri

Young man into computers likes to roller blade, says, I never wipe out my memory.

Teenage girl goes shopping for her mom, says, I think this bagger is on my list.

Schizophrenic goes to the casino, says, I will bet they're all out to get me.

Seasoned chiro takes new patients, says, You gotta get a little backbone.

Mother with 3 kids goes to the retail store, asks, Where's the sale on Peace candles?

Older man gets into golf, says, I already know how to putt putt around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.