Skip to main content

so the fense opening, or door or whatever is broken from derecho

 and Deoge can't go out into the yard, because it's stuck wide open

and she will get out and walk down the sidewalk over to Pheasant Run

crossing a street, and she has no concept of cars, thinks the tires are just play things,

and Phil says he can't fix it.  Phil fixed the bad piping under the sink,

and he does a lot around here, but my new ceiling fan is still in the box

because he says it takes a ladder and two people to put it up.

it's coming up on summer, Deoge needs the yard, it's terrible

to ask her to go potty and poopy on the deck, with no snow out there.

If you can't do it, Phil, then let's get somebody over here who can!

I swear to God I've got to expediate everything.  huhhhh.

I was the one who made the call for him to be able to get an Iowa Driver's License 

but for selfish reasons, I was tired of driving him all over the place,

felt that way when my daughter got hers.

Phil didn't even know he could get a license, well, I found out, yes you can,

for Iowa.  Plus plus that he's not living in Illinois anymore, never would have happened.

I may or may not have gotten a thank you for that.

I think all he said is, If I had a tail I'd be waging.

When he took the driver's test, he didn't miss a single question.

he may have studied, idk, but he used to drive truck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica