Skip to main content

whatever

 the other day I went to gmail, and I got a reply from my mom from which I first sent to her in which I said, The new vest is great, it's more powerful, and she can cough up more. Such a lovely lady (my daughter) the only problem was I never sent it. My mom and I talked about the new vest, months ago, and I would never call my daughter a lovel lady, I call her young woman. My mom freaked out when I told her, but I was calm, used to all this stuff. crazy huh? it sounds like a guy. but at least it was nice, ha, and not a killer.

Comments

  1. yeah, I hadn't been on gmail all day. But I've known for quite some time it's compromised.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.