Skip to main content

well, I just deleted my daughter off of texts, and I blocked the number, so I don't think she can call me

 I don't think she's gonna respond to text or phone calls again anyway.

it's all my mother's fault, telling me to apology to Beth, for a simple mistake,

when I already had.  Like she can tell me what to do.

a few comedies would do her good.

I told Beth, she can write me a letter, but I'm deleting

her, the way she has me, on Facebook, and gmail.

I don't know what they're expecting of me,

nobody has fought for me for justice.

there's many teenagers, and mothers,

that would have been livid, Sheri!

I'm gonna die, and they're still not gonna fight for me.

I got angry about them not caring,

so Beth deleted me.

it's all been pretend.

she also thinks I send them gifts

because I'm trying to buy their love.

I'll never talk to or see her husband

again anyway.  I'm done being a burden.

just starting to be in recovery.

then don't talk to your mother! 

and be careful with the radio.

your mom and daughter seem to forget

you have mental illness, how could they forget,

you get a check every month.  Beth said,

don't even worry, mom, me and Grandma

are gonna take care of you.

They never even ask how my mental health is,

we don't even talk about it.

well, I've got Phil, they've got theirs.

Idk, Beth.  I wasn't gonna do it,

the way you did it to me,

but I did.

 


Comments

  1. I don't even think I got a thank you in the mail from her husband when I sent the camp $100 in lieu of Easter gifts. ahhh, done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's say Beth writes you a letter, what's that gonna be like? Blaming me, and telling me I gotta watch what I say to people. Ahhhh, no I don't! you can't put restrictions on me, I've lost everything, and you know it, Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and now, you've lost your son, and now your daughter. yep. we're grown adults, if they don't need me, they don't need me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. but You need them. I've already said that about 10 times. I don't feel that way anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hopefully I get doggies soon, that's my new love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. people will ask teens, How's your mental health, probably not a 52 year old woman. yeah. that's why they're paid, the ones who do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica