Skip to main content

what was that, Sheri?

 a man or two, or maybe 3, coming to the door asking my mom's hand in marriage.

you were all eyes and ears, weren't you?  yes.

turned them down flat.

it wasn't uncommon in your day, though, the man that came to the low income apartments,

deaf with two kids, the woman accepted.  I believe it made the front page of the paper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.