Skip to main content

the sales dept. at 97X is trying to drive us nuts.

 they air the Get Upside App, same commercial, not a new one from them,

about 3 times, or more, an hour.

this has been going for over a month.

I guess they're trying to drill it in our heads.

yeah, well, my head doesn't like drilling.

Comments

  1. but Sheri, it's better than a commercial that hits too close to home. true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the laundry soap commercials on t.v. are upsetting too. The woman is young and attractive in a house with the high dollar HD washer and dryer
    and her house is straight outta Better Homes and Gardens. I'm not exactly jealous, but maybe just a little bit, it seems unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what about Paula Sands Show that you many times tune into. She has a woman on in the woman's kitchen, doesn't even look lived in, and Paula, thank you for inviting us into your lovely home. you just Paula's house is a lot like this too, and so is Debbie McFadden's (former DJ). but what Paula's audience wants to see I guess. Your surveillance show is so much better, Sheri. ha, yeah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.