Skip to main content

well, that was interesting

 called up to the ER here  to ask if they do Rona testing,

she told me  they need a referral from a medical provider to do it there.

I told her, okay, my man is showing all the symptoms,

so I want him to get tested, and just to be safe I want to be tested to.

She laughed at me.  and said, I don't even know who this is, or where you live!

well, you can try asking me.

I said, I was hoping to get it done today,

but I'll see if he wants to wait and see if he can get into his doc tomorrow.

she told me, like I was annoying her, Walgreens in Quad Cities does testing, and so does Hy-Vee.

like I should know that.  it changes every week, even on the news

the places like factories are  mandating shots, or wear a mask and get tested every week,

the employee on t.v.,  even said they don't know where to get tested.  Plus it's all going to home kits,

not sure how long that would take to get here, and I don't trust the accuracy.

I told her okay, thank you, bye.

But I really should file a complaint.  probably won't.


Comments

  1. their website said all medical facilities are short staffed, stupid question if they are open and seeing patients at time, she made that clear that that was a stupid question, This is the ER, We're open 24 hours a day, we're always staffed. I guess I only asked cuz this is DeWitt, Iowa, they might be referring people to the Quad Cities. idk. I want a beer. Don't do it Sheri! ah huh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he said he already Googled the hospital and already knew that, but that he didn't need to be tested, he already knows he has it. another stupid thing to say, no hospital or doctor is going to treat you without a positive test. so, I guess I didn't need to make that phone call, but I thought he might go back to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a guess a guy he knows who has it, theyre giving him IV antibodies, whatever that means. hmmm, I don't know, I can't even go in anyway, no visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if it is Rona, he doesn't know how he got it, he hasn't been around anybody. but now his back is all broken out in hives. never heard of that with Rona, might be unrelated, but has me wondering if it's something else he has.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he's staying in his man cave, and I'm staying in my bedroom, and I'm doing all the cleaning, we don't touch each other, except on his birthday, I gave him a hug. he doesn't want me to get it. damn. I wish he could get tested today. should have called last week. He was sleeping all the time. says his whole body hurts. he doesn't have horrendous cough though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica