Skip to main content

The ACLU is sort of changing their tune too, just like the FBI. How would it have been different, if, when in 1998 or so, the first place I went to was the FBI here. He told me to hire a private investigator. John McCain, if Congress can't do it, it seems they can do everything else with our government and officials these days, the FBI. Don't get me wrong, the FBI might be involved in our targeting. Truly, they have no business with the smoke and mirrors of Hillary Clinton, and meddling elections. No business at all. Trump needs to order either them, or an independent counsel from a different country, to actually DO the people's work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.