Skip to main content

The main problem with Republicans that I learned by being on Linked In

Is that they hated Obama, and still do, for absolutely no reason, same with Hillary, 

they created issues over them that not one Democrat cared about,

it was all just abject Republican hatred.

And now that Trump has done a million things to make us hate him,

the Republicans think all of us should give him total support and no opposition.

Alex, you're right.  Party of hypocrisy.  And you are one of the smartest guys I know.

The Republicans want Trump to have his own email server,,,,, what?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.