Skip to main content

another reason why the schizophrenic can't leave the house

library trying to print off tickets to Sultan and the Saint Imax

forgot change and phone in car

gmail:  we don't recognize your location
please your phone for verification

tried 3 times, gave me, realized they can scan it off of my phone

saw a flier for Safe Houses, from stalking and domestic violence

parking lot of library, man is turning around, so I wait in middle of parking lot
he goes, I start to go

woman who must be in the handicapped spot
pulls out aggressively so close to me, inches in front of me

not sure what to do, laid on my horn, she pulls back in but not immediately
I go slow and find out she's behind me coming the opposite way she had pulled out

soccer games, I go slow, speed limit is 30
she speeds around me, no handicap sticker

called Beth, it better have been somebody having a baby, Beth

hungry, targetted since the highway near Eldridge, maybe I won't go

stop at Wendy's, 3 outdoors tables in front, empty, beautiful day, it's past lunch time

standing looking for healthy food, place is not busy, but I'm the only one alone,
when I leave, 6 cars in the drive thru

not looking at me says Take your time

to register, Will you be dining with us today?

Yeah, I'm going to eat outside:  baked potato with sour cream and chives

Name for the order?

Sheri

Here's your ticket, present it when it comes up

looking at receipt:  Teri

but it's spelled right

next people young couple with two kids, all talking non stop

I stand close by waiting

Will you be dining with us today?

Oh well, I guess so

You should eat outside, we have a little patio out there

my heart sinks (we will find a way to destroy your dining experience)

potato good, sitting in the air conditioning that feels weird, listening to old oldies

more water

targeting bad

to our park, Beth, to figure out if I'm going to movie

stop at water trickling over rocks, rushing in mini rapids, sounds so good

sit on the bench hearing it and seeing it

taking pics, then sending them

my brother Jason calls

I don't think I'll walk

sudden radiation crippling effects through my chest/heart/head

I gotta go

don't think I'll make it back to the car

Phil?

should someone come get me?

I'll take it slow

internal organs frying

it's time to leave for the Sultan and the Saint

yes

but I can't

blogging just now with Google alert on my post page:
suspicious attempt to sign in

oh yeah

Phil gone, beautiful day, so pretty everywhere

I have no business out driving like this, and I wasted gas today




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica