Skip to main content

My two cents on mental illness

I'm coming to find out often, like all the time, how much people

view a person with schizophrenia or mental illness, or a person who takes meds,

when they use it as a slam against someone else.

It is really off the charts right now, and I don't think people understand

what they are doing.  Comparing someone who acts strangely as having

a disease is like to saying What he does on purpose or for candor

is excused into a bracket of a disability, and it not only shouldn't be that easy,

but it's a slam against those of us who have never asked for an illness,

never done drugs, never did anything wrong.  I'm really not sure how to

handle all this anymore, but I guess I'll just blog about it, and you can decide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.