Skip to main content

In the Fabrics series, today's poem

Leather

by Sheri

smooth rocks at a rushing landing
made clean and long-lasting
hip bones in skin tight reds and blacks
made of a polished look with wild hair
the more expensive living room
or dinner date matching that wallet
with that belt the way you would
still be in the saddle and slipping into
 a land of luxury the way a biker
would his gloves

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.