Skip to main content

the way I understand it by barely listening to our governor is that each state has a different way of taxing, so I think that people are still going to get taxed unless you change that too, and may actually do nothing on property taxes, may actually increase it if you lower the standard deduction. But when you think about taxes, what are talking about, you're about Head Start, WIC, counseling, any program that after this major tax cuts is going to be on the chopping block. Corporate America wealth and gains does not need to be rewarded, nor does Wallstreet,, or any drug or insurance company that already have monopoly on the market. very sad day indeed. (there. I did it all by myself)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.