Skip to main content

You're funny, David. Less than 2 percent of the population will see relief in the form of tax cuts from corporate America, and you need to ask these people who get a Federal refund for the first time, what their state tax is, I think they are about breaking even. Remember, these are people in the upper levels of tax brackets, you keep having kids who need braces, who keep complaining about helping anyone other than them, who keep needing a bail out from their high debt. Oh, my God, the tax reform bill is a farce.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.