Skip to main content

Immorality, an essay by Sheri

Image result for immorality images

It's going to be a hard day on the radio today, already hearing sitting around staring at the 4 walls, but I wanted to write a bit about my experience with what the church does to families.  When I grew up, going to church, you had to be modest, polite, humble, participating, well behaved kids.  If you had spirit at all, it was reserved for being cheer leaders.  Once I came upstairs wearing something loose, and my mother said, "You look like a rag, go back and change."  There were several times, when I stopped going to church, and she did the same thing to my daughter.  Churches design this to give an upbringing we can believe in, don't believe in yourself, believe in something greater.  I was sold.

Image result for immorality images

This higher standard we hold to those with personal beliefs of righteousness makes the whole world come undone when a crime or sin is committed, really, what I heard once, "It's easy to be beautiful.  It's much harder to appear so."  You take your own accountability into every area of life, and don't stop until you have reached your own pinnacle.  There is nothing here but self worth at it's most exaggerated.  Worried though, that NWO is the religion of man's mind, the elimination of all other religions.  We certainly can't become that technical in dealing with human souls.

Image result for immorality images

I've had moments of profound religiosity, and I'm proud to have raised my kids in churches, even when the world came knocking, and I stood for something.  The religious Right should be classified as a hate group against all alternative living and thinking and breathing and creating, but they can't be stopped because that's part of the faith, to give testimony, to spread the word.  Today we hear that Anne Graham Lotz, Billy Graham's daughter, says, "The U.S. should be given a nuclear warhead for all this immorality."  I decided to go ahead a write an essay on this topic.  I think she's a very sick woman, and should be removed from public speaking.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica