Skip to main content

a little bit more on the principal..

Sheri Grutz I read every sign that the principal of my kids school had access, called her up and asked her What can you tell me about this, and she said, I don't know anything about it. I should have asked her, Are you aware of my surveillance. I asked the question wrong. Shortly after my phone, she mysteriously left town.
Manage
Reply4m
Sheri Grutz We were in the apartments at the time, outside playing, and her daughter showed up and sat down with me and said, I'll watch your kids for free. I did not know at the time that my brother was abusing my daughter while my mom watched my kids while I worked. I'm convinced that this principal had access.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.