Skip to main content

When I play God, a brief poem by Sheri


When I play God


When I play God, I'll make you a lake

you can fish in, and we'll sit on clouds

chewing on sunshine like taffy

I'll make you keep hummingbirds

in your soul and flowers in your heart

will bloom in every true color

When I play God, we'll travel to

the edge of the night and we'll tune

the moon from the static of stars

to play every groove in it

I'll make you keep time in your

mouth to get a taste of the moment

hot or cold when I make a recording

of the weather and we'll sing and dance

turning on switches in our brains

and I'll make you a thousandth day

since we met and put on our bodies



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica