Skip to main content

grandpa didn't like my dad, but grandma did cuz he was Catholic. I'm 7 living with grandma on the farm after my mom left him, grandpa was dead, and I couldn't even figure out what bus I should be on, I live at grandma McGarry's house. Uncle came home all bloody from a bar fight no idea where he slept, went there on the tractor. I pass out in my eggs. Sheri! what's wrong with you? did it often in church, always got the treatment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.