Skip to main content

in the event that a near cataclysmic value was attributed to the final accord, I would favor with the findings wholeheartedly, but instead the issue on the table is not over Trump being caught in broad spread surveillance activities as he claimed so strong toward the former administration when the press said he was caught up in surveillance, instead it was an inside job that won't go further than a person who made ready the dealt blow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.