Skip to main content

Things I regret

working in the behavioral disorder school,
and not seeing the problems, calling them all normal,
and then being called a c=unt and f=cuking b=itch
and taking it without saying:
Who in the hell do you think you are, you’re not treating me like this,
like every other woman in this room.
Realizing my daughter was scared to swallow pills at age 9,
and instead grounding her.
That I didn’t let the boy who fought with my daughter come over to
her birthday party, even with a gift, ugly Sheri, totally ugly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.