Skip to main content

My brief story for Amy's petition to Congress

When the internet came out, I became quite certain that all of Mass Media was watching me,
and that I was under surveillance, since they would comment to me while they were On Air,

showing either favoritism or dis over the way I was living my life, for example, Kids don't watch
the news, Sheri, having so many critics living with me 24 hours a day was not something I wanted,
also that both of my kids have disabilities, and we were struggling through poverty.

I was followed on campus by love interests in the radio industry.  They laughed and thought it
was funny that he came in my path wearing a Tshirt with a big picture of Janet Jackson,
the very same artist I called in to request.

Not until several years later did I find the website Satellite Surveillance and Human Experimentation,
then I knew that they were likely seeing through my eyes, hearing my thoughts, watching my dreams,
trying to test and study and use mind control tactics on me.

Before this time, I hired a private investigator to find the DJ's that were following me, since I thought
they were the ones behind it.  I spent money also getting my car swept, since I thought there were bugs
planted in my car and my apartment.  But when I found out it was by satellite, I started to wonder if the
implant was in me.

I had an MRI done with contrast, and it only showed sinus polyp, nothing else showed up.

In 2004, I took a personal day from work, and decided to fight hard for justice by sending out tons
of emails from my computer.  That's when the attacks started, bathing in direct energy reaming
me from the computer screen, top center of head being shot down, and trying to function
in that force field I was fighting through.  It continued for two weeks, everywhere I went,
even church.

Since then, the weapons they use on me cause radiation sickness, vertigo, laser burns
and electronic burns (I have pictures), terrible fatigue and depression after a long attack,
countless other symptoms, and the saddest part of all, I'm still getting electronic torture!

All these years, I've been fighting with written letters, phone calls, and emails.  I've done
countless FOIA requests, and was told its not necessary to look into this, so I guess that means,
not until they kill me.

Thank you for reading,
Yours in Christ,

Sheri M. Grutz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica