Skip to main content

5 hrs. 0 mins. tonight

forgot my Alleve, but ankle was ok.  Night went well despite driving to work and my phone in my fanny kept vibrating.  I didn't check it til I got settled in for the night, and two different numbers called in within 20 minutes, looked like the Des Moines area, checked my voice mail, no messages.
Fuckers.  This has been happening a lot.  And if I do I pick up, I say hello up to 3 times, then I hear a click, hang up.  Tonight I thought the calls were an emergency, family or Phil.  all Phil said if I have to change my Do Not Call List, or update it again.  nah.  This has been happening 26 years.  It's probably not an actual person, rather, satellite phone.

Comments

  1. I'm going to keep taking these Calcium/Magnesium tablets every day. My broken leg, and now this other ankle, probably all depleted bones from that generic Prilosec.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we'll see if we get some sun today, sit out on the deck for awhile.
    I noticed when I came home, the small lamp on the baker's rack was on, and Phil had his planted seeds in an egg carton underneath of it. Everything needs sun right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. last night, my phone weather was saying 8 a.m., which is right now, will be sun and clouds. nope. Now they're saying, cloudy all day. It looks like it could rain any time, last 4, 5 days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica