Skip to main content

Memorial Day weekend. May 23, 2020. DeWitt, IA. Photos by Sheri Grutz


20200523_133900


20200523_132026

20200523_132842

20200523_132234

20200523_130513

20200523_135209

20200523_133618

20200523_130116

20200523_131923

20200523_131137

20200523_130922

20200523_131742


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.