Skip to main content

Since you probably won't buy or read my book One Never Knows, I'm posting my one, and only, masterpiece, right, now!


From Eve’s book of prose


Being directly related to
the strange carvings in the cave,
the hard head, upon the wand,
the precision of the wrist, to get the gist,
passed down through the internet,
I bet I’m human experiment.

The decision to rise,
the collision of the sun,
carving designs, no signs,
lopping off branches of knowledge
hanging over the ledge,
bits and pieces fit the premise,
of falling
for the snake,
each fruit sealed with ideas, wasted,
choice cheese and full-embodied wine ideas, untasted,
sucking out the poison,
spitting out the seeds, a handful
to create a stalk through the night
after night, stalking the sleepless night,
climbing the hill, the sun on my back,
collecting the thoughts, picking up
words, wind
whimpers on the way,
exchanging them for songs, stench
and saliva
kept between two lips,
that can’t get a grip,
the next trip up,
a man along the way, a stray day,
an unhooked look, a cookbook,
a hard wind on the back, a fall of the heart
plasters the face,








tears in a sweaty palm
in palm
in place of beers,
jeers from the jaded room in place of
hearing waves in a June moon,
it means stop and go
and fly and know, the moon we put foot on
foot’s the bill, pill down the wrong pipe,
the earthlings linger like stardust
heaven or bust,
perps are hovering heavy breath
down the wrong pipe
into the women’s restroom
you’re a specimen,
perps are collecting a jar of stars
the satellite is snatching
God’s purse strings,
dreams, their means,
sucking them out like pollen,
controlling the weather, no cover,
botherhood, a headdress actress,
stages of grief, brief rages,
their cage, look their way before decomposing,
stay composed,
scribble, dribble, whatever,
we won’t scramble the moments for you,
raise ‘em with a hey diddle diddle
dish ran away with the spoon,
sooner or later it won’t matter.

This is not my day
I’m making
this my field,
I don’t yield much
with wild oats that were rote ten years ago,
dreaming of toy boats in flooded moats,
sorry has no Sally, rally a prayer
into another sky, another try,









gone
before it reached the ground,
shoveling around,
look what we found,”
find out what’s inside,” a player opens the file,
saves what was never given, dreams,
streams of consciousness, a means to a
wishy washy end, dirty laundry,
fantasies, poems.
and what I decide, or ride,
uncertain curtain,
give me a break from the past,
give me a day that will last,
but they want control of this here mass,
a massive live wire
pulling any hymn
from the book
of my cooked thoughts
making this place everything and the
kitchen sink,
leaking, day’s breaking,
pulling the rug,
pulling the plug
from the radio stars,
scratching off records,
flushes the scratched face,
the hot facade, prying open any roof,
I’ve made big mistakes
and big meals
dealing with the devil,
took a position on the team to the river,
it flooded like an unforgiver,
a ruptured wound, pitching stars
and bursting seams,
like a team, like self-esteem,
but not,
the hit still below the belt, the welts,
and trying is like hiding,
but not,









Orion hunted all winter
for shelter,
never fits,
time flies away, another way
of saying put up and shut up,
We’re all in this not belonging no for long.

There’s a long book I want to read,
but sucking on a milk reed
I’m looking for healing foods,
angels, eagles, anything but
anger, and oh no, he knows,
it shows, but I suppose
doctors, the patches of ice
were an accident,
Senators, this generous ground
leaves my stand unfounded,
the birds are leaving no sound,
officers, my sense is common,
my sixth sense has bottomed-out,
mother, all this cloud cover,
brother, they tagged you out while you were scoring,
neighbors, believes are blown like money,
lover, I’m getting over it, see
a wren, plucking or stitching
over and under the treetops,
attaching the other side where its greener
and cleaner,
lover, I’m calling the white lies over my head
morn of the norm’
but the sun’s a laser,
a razor,
lover, how I’ve changed
the clouds in the open wound,
pooling red at the end, it won’t stop,
these saturated clouds
thrown on this town,
I’ve found no comfort
and lost the point of it all,
stuck,








steering into the wind,
staring into the hole,
lower than a sower
can give handle to,
men in black,
nothing being buried,
transplanted,
coming back for more,
more programming,
immediate network connection
ivy on the ivory radio tower
cramming the story
down the throats of the baby birds
newspapers connect to me,
hot head, paper-maiche,
shreds of evidence,
painted over, my disgust rusts,
rustling my letters in gusts of wind,
nothing discussed,
laying their lying on the line,
vibes on the fine line I’m walking.

I want to see the inner workings
in a body of water
sealed with the skills of the schools of fish,
the vibrations of whale calls
that don’t need a line
or a cheap find,
the island will catch a faint cry,
and try to use broken pieces of unspun sun
on the surface
and turn those vibrations into a smile,
a mile out from returning
to the truth:
ruthless and rootless,
holds water to the reign
of goodness,
never thanking someone
who made the difference, helpless
no address given, dress ripped open,








how to unknow
by mending the sickness,
the naked truth,
how to know,
by finding the witness,
the naked truth,
I’m my own
and when I turn,
I am the naked part
of the end of the world,
kept covered over
by a water-battered, color-urge,
verging from embracing,
then crashing into a memory,
assembled just so,
my one rib dissolves
in a daily meteor shower,
is gone, my guilt
when the moon spoons up
the runoff notions,
drains what I think
and what I think remains in ink,
a dirty soap ring, the filth of the soul,
still filling up the square
full of would be painters and partners
turned tainters and stainers
putting picture to dreamscape
which grows weeds and tobacco and greens
and bulbs, the shape of all things,
flinging into the air,
plowing the precious plenty of genetics
stored in a growing field,
vulnerable,
unbalanced meal for many,
portions of thought: air
portions of dream: water
portions of replacements: shelter
served yesterday, today and no rest










to the way I’m posing for
invisible people
without poise in the aftermath of one’s laugh,
sick and tired of plotting the graph,
the downhill curve
of my thigh, they know
like the back of their hand,
hits where I can’t see,
its so stuck to me,
a leftover woman, reheated,
coming out in peaks in the form of
lava, honey, adrenaline
forming a sticky mess
on the underside of the roof,
the mouth, it tastes like
an unfathomable foam
mixed with lightning for sour hours,
everything undone has been done,
left alone, on purpose,
just left of the garden,
the eyes have grown
and eat the would-be words right from their mouths,
you can’t save me, I can’t have you,
I hate you, you can’t hack me while they’re
hacking into me,
you’re wrong, you’re right,
it’s just a song, don’t fight,
it might be me, I want to be free,
then agree,
I’ll leave,
then believe,
a snake bite,
a late night,
now the symptoms,
a stake in the garden,
still burning,
a stump in the garden,
still waiting,










heads turning,
still learning,

the earth is turning.

It isn’t like turning to salt
or gold,
or turning yourself inside -out
til you’re old,
the chance of anything turning out
or returning to you,
the tide’s just a ride on the sea.

This sky comes up to me and says,

You must be as much tree
as possible for me to touch you

and I say, “Oh, I am a hundred years up on you,
already I am a cypress,
my dead branches made for gentleness,
sway me.”
I remember
the sun was setting
red silk on the sea,
two pelicans were setting a course,
nothing but unabused power.



































































































Comments

  1. I believe I had to re-type this whole poem over to get into digital copy. If we ever do get back to Rozz-Tox, I'll read it to my friends. I may make a video, we'll see.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica