Skip to main content

DeWitt Sit & Fit

Got another iron in the fire...I'm now on Google Business to advertise for DeWitt Sit & Fit, my pet sitting business.
It looks like my budget that I set is at 2 dollars a day, or 61 dollars a month, but it hasn't been approved yet, and when it does it will pop up probably near the top of a search, and also, I'm going to get charged a $50 fee just as a start up, and they said this charge will be refunded after one week, but then will continue as a monthly charge. But I will get a credit for $100.
I'm going to wait until it's approved, and be more clear about these details. I guess I'll be charged something every time someone clicks on my ad, and maybe even if they call me, but it doesn't say how much.
I'll let you know if, and when, it's up and running, but yes, I am in business. I'm certified in Petting Sitting, will be able to do daily, or short term boarding in my house that does not require a kennel, I have a large fenced in backyard, close to the dog park and trail, a loving, patient, calm, and kind approach to pets, and I can come to their home and do the care and clean up. We'll see you guys! Phil is probably not going to be happy so I'm not telling him until this is a sure thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica