Skip to main content

Pump

Pump

Slip on a lift from flat affect

or make up a tall order

to deliver your goods

the legs cross to take a load off

one a bridge one a river

the little black dress

goes the distance

you match with light years away

any earrings that catch the light

any colored paper lantern

silver woman and golden cup

grace when night moves

across many floors you've had

shadow pressed like proving


S.Grutz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.