Skip to main content

This morning's poem: Spring

Spring


Words from puffed purple lips

after a fall of rain, heart, and slick mustache

say this is the kiss that heals a child's scrape

that I have fought forever to be Daddy.

The tooth came out as a stained sun

open for interpretation of an old poem.

I put a fist into a window as more error

blew even my mind into a corner,

I will sweep off her feet the woman

who puts me on hold to calm

the storm.  And I will win

never by default or this rain delay

this game of love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.