Skip to main content

check this out on PTSD

Hello Irene,

I just wanted you to know that I have had my Super-Mini-Tesla-PSI-Generator for just less than a week now and I have already experienced some fantastic results, with both the PSI-Generator and the Digital Pharmacy software application.
Having had EMDR treatment for C-PTSD, I found the audio on the Digital Pharmacy worked similarly to the EMDR treatment, in that it stimulated both hemispheres of the brain to clear my high stress levels. This happened immediately after using the software for the first time and left me feeling much calmer and relaxed after every subsequent use.

I wore the device in open mode for the first four days. I was surprised at the effect this seemed to have on the people around me. Every interaction I had with people seemed to be a very positive one. This was very surprising for me as I am currently the target of workplace bullying and gang stalking. These people prefer to use psychological attacks to try threaten and destabilise me mentally. Even the interactions I had with these people were positive on the days I had the device in open mode. When I changed it to closed mode, I did notice a couple of psychological attacks, but I was able to just see them for what they were and not be impacted by them.
Since I started wearing the device I have sometimes started getting a euphoric feeling rising from my chest to my head. It does not happen all the time and maybe because I have focused on my head, brain and stress in the Digital Pharmacy.
The cost of the Super-Mini-Tesla-PSI-Generator is much less that it would cost to have EMDR treatment and it would seem to have had the same result in one day, that twelve weeks of EMDR treatment would take. For that alone it has been worth it for me, not withstanding all the future benefits I can expect to gain.

Thank you for bringing such an advanced, breakthrough treatment to the world. Welcome to the Quantum Leap indeed!
(You have permission to quote this email anonymously).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica