Skip to main content

Monday morning (a poem)

Monday morning

-S.M.G.


We reached an understanding when you translated the morning

from a dream I kept getting stuck on to the only sense—waking

even I was mapping the teritory of our conversation turning and turning

from the night before rising with the same dark cover of the Bible

we have been on the same page and also closing it up as a weapon

insanity speaking in tongues and common sense of direction

everything is a mere perception of reality we speak in the knowing

find our way back and forgive in a reading of natural light

we both picked up from all the exposure coming fast as a commute












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.