Skip to main content

I've got name calling on Facebook, the Libertarian group, Linked In, and Schizophrenia.com...I've got Phil yelling at me and accusing me of ruining his job chances, I've got my parents yelling at me over basic life stuff, my dad telling me to go away and leave him alone, my daughter saying go away and leave me alone, not a single friend calling me or texting me,,,

The mere fact that Facebook allows this group to continue as it is with every other person accusing anyone who questions them a perp, but even worse than that, flat out 5th grade name calling and insults and put downs, just goes to show the degree to which the internet has taken in the last 10 years. It is really sad that we are leaving this kind of atmosphere and climate for our kids, when grown adults have to resort to such evil and awful ways of interacting with each other. Then to turn around and act all lovey dovey with inspirational quotes, encouragement and support, shows just how schizophrenic this group truly is. Going unmedicated, and going through trauma, though I'm sure over half on here have never experienced electronic torture, is a real combination for disaster. I don't know what to do about it, other than stay away, but I really don't want to run away from this either. I just know it's pretty damn bad on this site, and several others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica