Skip to main content

though I'd share this email I just sent to my family and Phil, and a few state congress people

Why would you believe someone like that? question from Judy.

Electronic torture is not a belief, it is a direct hold over the head and body
with the most unnatural pain imaginable,

strangely the explanation was there first, and then the application of such.

No, I don't believe everyone, but Ken Adachi had some sort of connection
to the truth that was used for a purpose.

Why do you want to spend all of yours and Alec's money on cigarettes, beer, and gas?  question every day
by Judy, and hopefully this answers it.

I don't buy pop, junk food, or go out to eat in restaurants.  I don't buy designer clothes, shoes, or give to any church.
You don't seem to have a problem with people that do.  Leave Me Alone with your fricking nagging.

I'm your landlord, because you can't take care of the bugs in your house. statement by Dave Fletcher.

In other words, if we can't take your stability away or crutch you use for subsistence, if we can't make sure
you have no money, no son, no life of your own, and bitch about any schedule I might get for work,
then we will take your home from you, any belief you have that you are beating the odds, we'll destroy.

I get ants too, but they're probably starting from water in the basement.  bugs are a part of life,
I get lots of spiders too.  We'll try what you made.  Like Phil and I talk about all the time,
it's not the drinking, because even without it, they will find any little thing to bitch about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica