Skip to main content

Plus, that's not how it happened, I just happened to get at wits end over targeting, nothing to do with Phil. I don't want to live anymore, I was called so many names today, and Phil still blaming me for his jobs. all of you, eat my ashes.

Sheri,
I am asking you again to take me off your blanket e-mail list regarding subjects connected to your Mother and Fletch. When you get to be my age maybe you will understand. Just to add my two cents to the current discussion, although your Mother and I had different philosophies on life, I believe she is a good decent person who has her heart in the right place, particularly when it comes to Alec. I feel the same about Dave. On another note, your e-mails and discussions have become more macabre since  this Phil guy has entered your life. I realize I don't  know him. Obviously you think highly of him. I also know that I am not necessarily an expert on relationships given my track record; however, I have learned that if a person entering your life doesn't bring you happiness and peace of mind, you need to DUMP Them.
Dad  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica