Skip to main content

Stupid Jokes by Sheri

When the man tried taking off the woman's party dress,
he said to her, I only ask for the bare necessities.

The dog wouldn't chase the squirrel, wouldn't chase the rabbit,
wouldn't chase the cat, and the owner asked, What gives?
dog said, I'm saving myself for marriage.

Young girl is in jump roping contest, and does it raise money,
and says, Hang on, they skipped and jumped over my allowance.

Young man is in a hurry with many packages for Christmas,
woman with screaming child says to the man, And you think
you've got your hands full.

Apartment living is more than taking the floor, the man says,
it's about rising up to remaining silent with the 5th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.