Skip to main content

True Story

In 2004, when I was being electronically trauma based tortured,

and in psychosis, I fell asleep on Alec's foof,

and I had the most beautiful dream of an ever present unusual light,
with the greatest feeling that came over me, just invincible.

I woke up and I told myself:  Don't trust it.

I was worried that the devil was trying to trick me.

But if it was a true genuine dream, I might have reached a point of salvation
just by what I was going through.

I certainly hope that is true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica