Skip to main content

Follow up on costs

You stated that you needed to raise the costs for programs,

can someone be there on a laptop inputting our money spent

for co pay for these events and programs,

I'd like to find a way to get it deducted off our taxes.

I would need a print out every January for the year.

All child care agencies do this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.