Skip to main content

Mr. Putin, say I'm a country...it could be done...I'm already the mob and the media...so yeah, I'm a country, and I have candidates in my head that are really only stopped with medication. This is where you come in, collecting all the opinions and data and video and audio, and basically all the surveillance, and you make waves in this country by determining what voice should win, and they argue back and forth, and many say, This country has schizophrenia, and is not targeted, but you know All, you predict All, you work and live to influence this country So that only one true voice remains. It's all your doing, Putin. Welcome to my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.