Skip to main content

In the course of two hours

I heard twice Kelly Clarkston Behind These Hazel Eyes

all she does is bully her daughter and make her cry

oh yeah

no filter

no ability to manage money or budget or handle basic life

anyway, it went well

they are really needing the help, so I said Full Time
when she said they offer health insurance

will likely be making less than going part time on SSDI,
plus I'll have to drive to Clinton

I'd love it

they're just like me, mental illness with substance problems
trying to get back on their feet

Phil doesn't think I should share my personal relation to them,
but I want to

not sure yet

if background goes through, I would start next week, probably
for 8 to 4 pm training

I'm excited

worried about Deoge though, missing Mommy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica