Skip to main content

In the course of two hours

I heard twice Kelly Clarkston Behind These Hazel Eyes

all she does is bully her daughter and make her cry

oh yeah

no filter

no ability to manage money or budget or handle basic life

anyway, it went well

they are really needing the help, so I said Full Time
when she said they offer health insurance

will likely be making less than going part time on SSDI,
plus I'll have to drive to Clinton

I'd love it

they're just like me, mental illness with substance problems
trying to get back on their feet

Phil doesn't think I should share my personal relation to them,
but I want to

not sure yet

if background goes through, I would start next week, probably
for 8 to 4 pm training

I'm excited

worried about Deoge though, missing Mommy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.