Skip to main content

a poem for today: Words (bySheri)

Words


I made the last bit of the moon

crumble voices from the hand of time

feeding any yellow bird I can't see

so there's your sun there's your solar eclipse

I made the last of the stars jet out unlit words

you could hear sizzle in the cast iron

I didn't come to cast a spell but the language

has escaped into the air vapor that cracks even ice

All you have to do is close your eyes and the

voices will make a dim ring around the sun

marrying the day or sweating glass call them wooden crosses

I didn't come hear to be understood or face that creeping fear

so long ago I wrote about total darkness deafness and distance

when you set aside the night for 2 minutes you'll respond to

a voice of your kind of God calling you pretty and blind

All you have to do is put a can up to your ear

even lips aren't sealed what lips what ear what makes

the best way to feed with sticking words to your ribs

Long time I've been using them hearing them reading them

and you want to tell me there will be no light

I know that my eye lids close gaps in the forest

our native tongue when anything could be said

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica