Skip to main content

today

I'm going to write a sketch about Antenna People today.

They wear glasses too, and watch and hear free news casts
as if interviewing their thoughts, and day dreams.

They pick up any song, and they are in every location on the map.

One guy has a broken antenna so they use tin foil, and when that happens
he gets cloud movement, alien movement, and moon movement,
so he can't walk.

Another guy has to plug himself into charger which is a massage chair.

The broadcast inside the brain is stopped when they start blowing fuses,
or getting angry, and then one by one, each fuse is blown, and they lose reception.

we'll see what happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm more rational today

 just a combination of many things, social media, no free speech, after all the time I've spent, Phil's diagnosis, my fight for justice inching on 30 years of fighting, and seeing no light at the end of tunnel, thinking I'm doing it all myself, and can't get a simple reply of encouragement. plus I do everything to access, and getting burnt out so often, they made fun of me about that too, when so many people are like me.  you think you got me figured out, think again! I've decided to stay on my blog, and keep Messenger, and the internet, but no social media posts anymore, but I haven't deleted any account.