Skip to main content

And then there is the next day

I do not start fights without anyone, but my mother drags me into her drama, and I'm triggered.

She's always been a main trigger of mine, and I needed beer just to be able to put up with her.

Supposedly Phil is drinking all of Alec's money, which is not true at all, we spend the majority of our money on bills, just like everyone else.

I don't gamble, and I don't buy expensive fashion boots, and I don't eat out in restaurants.

It's all about Alec with them, and especially she goes on and on calling Phil names, and putting him down, so you know they talk about a lot at their house, about Phil and me.

I do not criticize anyone else, but I got sucked in yesterday and said my mother has always been verbally abusive and probably ruined her two sons.  It makes me feel awful to try to either defend, or retaliate, or maybe put up an appearance.

Phil has learned too, you just don't feed into her.  He says, We're doing good, I'm making good money again, we're out here, but we'll get the bills paid....

I was hoping to see buddy this weekend, make sghetti and hang out dancing to music or whatever,
but my parents are taking him to see Beth all weekend, so I won't get to see him.  I did not okay this, and I want my weekends with my son.  She said Too bad, and threatened power of attorney.

You will recall, with targeting and my life style, I asked Beth and my step dad to do legal guardianship for Alec, not thinking or knowing how much time I have left here.  This is something they are using against me now, but the one call I made out to UIHC said, whoever told you that you needed to get guardianship for Alec before he can be seen here, was wrong in saying that to you.

Too late.

My blog has become a journal, a diary, whatever, and I feel that spiritual hold over me right now, almost certain I can't write today, maybe not tomorrow either.  But I don't stay down long.  I think I can come up with some jokes though.

Phil wants to know what he can do to help me in fighting for justice, and I told him, I don't know,
but now that I think about it, read up on the issues, and talk about it openly like I do, spread the word, and just say, Free Sheri, like a campaign, honey.

I take that back about saying I constantly want attention, I don't think that's ever been true either.  I'd love to have my privacy and solitude once again. 

I guess I got angry at Beth over never responding to my emails, and I said some things I shouldn't have, and she's still blaming me for that, telling me she's tired of me, I'm too much, she can't put up with me any longer.  I'm wondering about her resilency, and if she has lost it.

So what do I do, stop emailing, texting, blogging, writing, creating, taking pics, sharing???

Well, I think that's all for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T.I. John Finch wanted me to send this out to you, he's an incredible activist, and this reading is real good for insomnia, please save it to your files, if you can

john Finch   < noorwelliannaziism@gmail.com > 7:58 PM (55 minutes ago) to bcc:  me EMERGENCY – SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY BEING USED TO TRACK, MONITOR, TORTURE & KILL satellitetorture@gmail.com Satellite technology, presumably developed and controlled by the U.S. government, is being used to track, monitor, torture and kill people all over the world.  The satellite operators establish an invisible microwave connection with peoples’ brains, providing constant tracking and silent surveillance.  They can hear what we hear, see what we see and even read our thoughts - total surveillance of anyone, anywhere in the world.  This technology is infinitely more frightening and Orwellian than NSA data collection.  Unfortunately, illegal surveillance is not the most serious issue.  This technology can also be used as a remote, untraceable torture instrument and lethal weapon.  By interacting with the brain, the operators can transmit inexplica